Listen to business owners share about their businesses, how they got started and tips they share about topics related to marketing, social media, videos, accounting, cybersecurity, public speaking and other topics.
You will learn about creating a competitive advantage over your competitors using uniqueness durability, and longevity from this episode. Some of the tips Mar shared were:
1. Working harder doesn’t always get you ahead
2. Being an inventor of a process or a service and sharing it with others
3. Thinking 5 steps ahead of your competitors helps you stay ahead like the game of chess
4. Creating a buzz around products or services like #apple and getting #influencers to promote
5. Reverse Engineer what your competitors offer and make it better
Lastly, Mark shares how #ai is changing the way some people do business.
To learn more about Mark, please visit https://catalystplan.com/ or connect with him at https://www.linkedin.com/in/markcoudray/
Shout out to our podcast sponsors A Advanced Septic & Fuse Networks for your continued support.
Please subscribe to our channel to get notified of new episodes.